Shipping and Payment
How to Order
- Website: Using the shopping cart
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0438 118 992 (Melinda)
Orders should be checked upon receipt so that discrepancies can be dealt with promptly. Every effort is made to ship you order as soon as it is received and payment has been cleared.
Payment and Taxes
Payment is by PayPal, Master Card, Visa Card and Bank Deposit. Pre-payment is required for all orders before processing. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
Shipping Australia Orders
- Flat Rate Shipping is $11.00 (Australia Only)
- Orders are sent by Courier Service or Australia Post
- Delivery to a Street Address is preferred
- Shipping to Post Office Boxes is available
- Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery (Note we are experiencing delays in shipping due to coronavirus pandemic in Australia.)
- All freight in transit is barcoded and trackable at all times
- At this stage Petal & Wood is unable to ship orders internationally.
All Orders require a street address. Please use an address that will be attended during business hours to ensure your delivery arrives safely.
As Petal&Wood will not be held liable for loss or damages due unattended packages being left at your delivery address. Here at Petal&Wood, we do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives on in a timely manner, however, Petal&Wood will not and can not be held liable for late deliveries due to Australia Post or Courier delays.
We ship to both Commercial and Residential addresses with the options of Signature on Delivery or Authority to Leave (ATL).
Buyers must advise Petal&Wood regarding the receipt of damaged products within two (2) days of their arrival. Damaged goods can be reported by telephone or email. Returns must be received by Petal & Wood within 14 days of their documented receipt by the buyer.
All returned goods should be forwarded to:
Petal & Wood
10 Quarry Lane
Ewingsdale NSW 2481
Attn: Melinda Smith